Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My great little brother.






My brother, Caid, is 5 years younger than me-6 grades under me. Everyone knows how the typical brother-sister relationship goes.. We used to fight like cats and dogs!!!! We always were at each other's throat and I couldn't really tell you how many times at least one of us said I hate you or you're stupid...



But, it is completely different now..I never thought anything could change between us, but it certainly has. Now he is a sophomore in High School!!! I cannot believe it! He is a star football player, a good basketball player, good with the ladies(hehe)...



He has went from the short little annoying kid that got on everyone's nerves to the tall athletic handsome boy he is now..



I never thought my little (big now) brother would ever steal as much of my heart as he has, but I definitely have a soft spot for him...



Mom even says she can't believe how much we stick up for each other--and I really thought you could never tell a guy anything but I do have one that I can tell everything to.



No comments: