Wednesday, November 5, 2008

They do say little things can do mighty things....


This little thing to my left is what has caused me to have a very rough 2 days!!!! On my whole car, this little bug had to go out....which happens to do a pretty important thing...
Yeah-roll my window up!!!!
My window has been down-almost all the way down-for 2 days now. Not to mention this is the 2ND time it has went out in about a year to a year and a half! I was not to happy when I found this out yesterday then had to go to work and leave my window down all night long...wasn't too warm on my way to work this morning when it was freezing..People probably thought I was a complete idiot!
"She's got her window all the way down and it is freezing! She is crazy!" Nope not crazy-pissed! But I got to work this morning and got numbers for as many places as I could find and made calls since none open until 8am. So, I found one and now it is there-should SHOULD be fixed today so that is good news...but...
the bad news is that little tiny thing is costing me over $100!!!!! Yeah, that is money I have being a poor server college girl..hehe. Everyone needs to come sit at my tables at work and give me some donations for this little piece of crap! HAHA!

No comments: