Friday, January 9, 2009

Bad news bears....

I hate to say it but hair cut picture...
I told him I would love to get a picture-because it would remind us of funny times..
So much for that comment. He did not technically agree with that. HA!
He said quote unquote-"If you want to see pissed, take a picture and you won't have
a phone anymore to talk to me because I will break it" HAHAHA I did feel sorry for
him and I shouldn't have even mentioned-really I should have just snapped one when he was
still asleep HAHAHA-oooh that's mean. Anyway, when I went home for lunch yesterday, he was asleep because he had to go to work last night so he was pretty out of it so after making the rude comment and mumbling, he came back with a very sweet comment. I was getting ready to walk out the door and he said "I love you even though you made me look like this"---You know something is pretty hilarious but still very cute coming from a man 3/4 of the way asleep with a haircut with 3 different lengths in uneven lines all across his head! Hehe..that definitely became a story to tell at work! Oh how much I love him!!!! He keeps everything interesting!

No comments: